What is Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP)?
Stand Up Paddle Boarding simply explained is a combination between surfing and canoeing with Hawaiian roots. Stand Up Paddle Board South Florida is your ticket to fun on the water. This extremely popular, fast growing sport, is a fun way to play in the water and tour the coastline all while getting exercise. Our convenient location in Pompano Beach has us close to all points in South Florida. Whether you're staying in Fort Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, or Boca Raton, Paddle Board South Florida is not far from you.Book Your Trip Today
- 1 hour - $25.00
- 1/2 day (4 hr) - $39.00
- Full day - $49.00
- Weekly - $99.00
Delivery & Pick Up available for $25.00
Paddle Board South Florida Tours
Stand UP Paddle Boarding is extremely popular. It’s a nice way to get some exercise and do some great sightseeing all in one. We re very close to the historic Hillsboro Lighthouse. You can paddle over and take a break at the Lighthouse. We also offer guided tours and private guided tours call for info & prices
Equipment requirements are minimal, but can be an investment. The good news is that we offer SUP rentals to use at reasonable prices.
- Paddle Board - Large surfboard used to stand on while skimming along the ocean's surface.
- SUP Paddle - Paddle used to move the rider through the water.
- Swimsuit - You'll be playing in the water, after all.
- Rashguard & Sun Hat - Paddle boarding is fun and easy, so you'll want to be out there for hours. Protect yourself from the South Florida sun.
Benefits of Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Core Benefits - You'll get a great core workout, and improve your balance.
- Low Impact - While it is a great workout, your joints are protected.
- Watersport Alternative - So maybe the surf it flat, but can't go scuba diving today? Well, SUP is a fun alternative.
- Easy - Learning how to SUP doesn't take long.
- Fly Solo or Join a Group - SUP is flexible. You can enjoy it alone, or tour the coastline with friends.
- Yoga - Kick up your yoga workout by adding the element of water.